LAWN CARE (MAINTENANCE)
At Texans Lawn Care, The price you pay is determined by the sqare footage of the turf on the property.
Our Lawn Care service includes the following:
- Mowing with a lightweight Commercial mower, that won’t tear up your yard.
- Line trimming around house, fences, around posts, trees, and curbs.
- Edging sidewalks, driveways, and curbs with a metal blade edger
- Cleaning up all grass clippings on the property with professional blower.
When to Trim Hedges
New hedges require formative pruning for their first couple of years after planting. Formative pruning is usually carried out in winter or spring.
After this, maintenance trimming is carried out, usually once a year for informal hedges and twice a year for formal hedges. Some formal hedges may need three cuts a year. Maintenance trimming is generally carried out between spring and summer.
- Reduces weed growth by reducing light from reaching the soil.
- Reduces water loss, which helps maintain soil moisture.
- Moderates soil temperatures, keeping it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
WEED CONTROL & FERTILIZATION PROGRAM
Listed below are the 6 treatments PER YEAR
1- January-- spring pre emergent and spray for any winter weeds
2- March-- spring second application of spring pre emergent and spray for any weeds
3-May -- Fertilize and spot treat weeds
4-July-- fertilize and spot treat for weeds
5- September--fall pre emergent and liquid fertilizer
6- November-- lime application to help grass to up take nutrients-- treat for winter weeds
Call if you have any questions